A California firm is recalling frozen pork dumplings as a result of they’re misbranded in that they embrace milk and coconut, identified allergens, that aren’t declared on the label as required by federal legislation.
The 183,330 kilos of pork merchandise topic to the recall have been produced by Inexperienced Eating Desk Inc. between March 22 and July 14, in accordance with a recall discover posted by the USDA’s Meals Security and Inspection Service (FSIS).
Shoppers can decide whether or not they have the frozen dumplings of their houses by searching for the next label data:
- 1.5-lb. plastic bag packages containing “HanSang GYOZA, PORK & VEGETABLE” and promote by dates starting from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 1.5-lb. plastic bag packages containing “HanSang BITE-SIZE DUMPLINGS, PORK & VEGETABLE” and promote by dates starting from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 1.5-lb. plastic bag packages containing “HanSang CRISPY DUMPLINGS, PORK & VEGETABLE” and promote by dates starting from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 1.8-lb. plastic bag packages containing “ChoripDong KIMCHI DUMPLING WITH PORK” and promote by dates starting from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 1.8-lb. plastic bag packages containing “ChoripDong PORK & VEGETABLE DUMPLINGS” and promote by dates starting from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
- 4.4-lb. plastic bag packages containing “PAIK’s NOODLE Pork and Vegetable Dumplings” and promote by dates starting from 3.23.2023 to 7.14.2023.
View all labels right here.
The merchandise topic to recall bear institution quantity “EST. 45556” contained in the USDA mark of inspection. These things have been shipped to wholesalers in California, New Jersey, New York, and Washington after which additional distributed to retailers. A number of the merchandise have been additionally exported to Canada.
The issue was found throughout routine FSIS in-plant verification actions the place FSIS found that the milk and coconut elements weren’t listed on the product labels.
There have been no confirmed reviews of opposed reactions as a result of consumption of those merchandise. Anybody involved about an damage or sickness ought to contact a healthcare supplier.
FSIS is worried that some product could also be in shoppers’ freezers. Shoppers who’ve bought these merchandise are urged to not eat them. These merchandise must be thrown away or returned to the place of buy.
Retail distribution lists will likely be posted on the FSIS web site at www.fsis.usda.gov/recollects.
Shoppers with questions in regards to the recall can contact Paul Hahm, proprietor of Inexperienced Eating Desk, Inc., at 323-262-7500 or [email protected]
Shoppers with meals security questions can name the toll-free USDA Meat and Poultry Hotline at 888-MPHotline (888-674-6854) or reside chat through Ask USDA from 10 a.m. to six p.m. (Japanese Time) Monday by Friday. Shoppers may also browse meals security messages at Ask USDA or ship a query through e mail to [email protected] For shoppers that must report an issue with a meat, poultry, or egg product, the net Digital Client Criticism Monitoring System will be accessed 24 hours a day at https://foodcomplaint.fsis.usda.gov/eCCF/.
(To enroll in a free subscription to Meals Security Information, click on right here.)